This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
Did you ever look at the person with the bullwhip on the movie screen and think, "Hmmm, I wonder if I could do that?" Or maybe you are one of the people in the circus audience looking at the man or woman cracking the whip, not at the lion. If either of these scenarios describes you, then you are the kind of person for whom The New Bullwhip Book was written.
This former Loompanics book introduces you to whip basics, parts of the whip, the different types available, as well as the three basic cracks and step-by-step instructions on how to master those cracks.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Choosing a Whip
2) Whip Cracking Basics
3) Three Basic Cracks
4) Forward Crack Variations
5) Sidearm Crack Variations
6) Overhead Crack Variations
8) Cutting Targets
10) Tricks and Stunts
12) Caring for Your Whip
13) Whips as Weapons
14) A Note on History
15) Other Resources
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.