This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
If you get a bang out of the flash and thud of an explosion and are intrigued by soft munitions, propellants and weapons, why not build your own bazooka? Anthony Lewis takes you through the process, from constructing the cartridge, barrel, grip and sights to mixing the propellant and igniter to assembling, loading and test-firing. For information purposes only.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Parts List
2) Bazooka Construction
5) Assembling and Loading the Cartridge
6) Test-Firing and Sighting
7) A Few Pointers to Bear in Mind
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.