This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
Bill Wilson provides photos of the building process, detailed and updated plans, plus construction information on ballistas, onagers and trebuchets. You will aso find information on catapult web sites and how to be included in some of the catapult contests around the country. Also included is some interesting catapult history, as well as discussion of its strength and weakness as a weapon, and what it was that led to its demise as a functional war machine. There's no question that warriors have found more efficient means of lobbing projectiles at enemies, real and imagined, but has it ever been as much fun?
Bill Wilson grew up near Atlanta, Georgia, and has spent most of his adult life avoiding things that would limit his freedom, such as credit, relationships and responsibilities. He has, however, nurtured a passion for writing, and describes himself as "a happy bohemian, slightly insane but completely harmless."
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Catapult History
2) Build a Base
3) Build an Onager
4) Build a Trebuchet
5) Build a Ballista
6) Beyond Fun and Games
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.