This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
This U.S. Army combat manual covers ground operations in urban settings. It clearly outlines skills unique to city fighting, including analyzing terrain, seizing blocks and buildings, setting up firing positions, scaling walls, employing snipers, evaluating civilian impact and effects of small arms and support weapons, and much more.
The late Colonel Rex Applegate was universally recognized as America's foremost authority on close combat with or without weapons.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.