0 Items in Cart
On Demand Download InformationAfter purchasing a product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner. Then from the pop-up menu, click on 'refresh owned products'.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address and password. The email address that you provided while completing your order will be both the email address and password required to log in. After logging in for the first time, you will be able to change your password in the account settings page. Click here to change your password.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download/stream your products and enjoy.
Click on the product cover to begin downloading. When downloading is finished, click on the product cover, and select ‘play’ from the pop-up menu. If you prefer to watch the video without downloading, just click on the product cover and select ‘stream in cloud player’ instead of 'download'.
If you prefer to stream/watch the videos online without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud. You need to log in with the same credentials you use on your Paladin On Demand app installed on your devices.
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, there are three ways to get fast customer support:
- Instant answers to common quesions
- Chat with customer support
- Submit a support ticket
- Fill out a support ticket by clicking here. Go to 'Create Ticket' tab, fill out the required fields, and click "Submit Form".
- After submitting the ticket, you will see your support ticket URL. Please bookmark your support ticket URL in your Internet browser.
- If you aren't receiving emails from us because of a spam filter or a mistyped email address, you can just visit your support ticket URL anytime to review the status of the ticket.
Click here to go to a search page where you can receive instant answers to the majority of your questions. Simply type a term into the search box and view results based on your entry. If you don’t see the answer to your question, click the “contact support” button to chat with us online.
If your question is not answered by the search in #1, click here to open the live chat. It is our goal to have live chat available around the clock, but there might be gaps at times. If a gap does occur, please fill out a support ticket.
Once your support ticket is submitted, we will respond to your ticket when we're back online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How long does it take to download a product?
A. It depends on the speed of your Internet connection, but with a fast broadband connection, you can start watching in just a few minutes while the rest of the product downloads in the background.
- Q. What quality are the downloads?
A. The video and audio quality is as good as on a DVD, and in some cases, you will get better quality on the download (with an HD product).
- Q. Will I get everything that comes with the DVD?
A. Yes, any additional materials, like PDF files, that are included with a DVD are also included in the download.
- Q. Can I watch my purchases on my iPad, iPhone, and Android devices?
A. The Paladin Press On Demand Player is compatible with the “purple:player for iOS” app in the Apple App Store. Click here to download the player to your iPad and iPhone. If you have an Apple TV, you can also watch your video wirelessly on your TV via AirPlay. The Paladin On Demand app for Android devices is on Google Play. Click here to download the app for your Android device. Please see the “Help Center” in the Paladin Press On Demand Player software to find out more.
- Q. Can I enjoy my digital purchases even if I’m not connected to the Internet?
A. Unlike streaming videos, you can take your laptop or mobile device to the dojo or shooting range and watch anything you’ve purchased and downloaded in full quality.
- Q. Can I access my digital purchases on a different computer than the one I purchased them on? What if my hard drive crashes or I buy a new computer?
A. Unlike a DVD that might become damaged, or lost, you will never lose access to a Paladin Press On Demand video. Follow the steps described above to install the on demand app or to watch your videos on the Cloud.
- Q. Why can’t I see some of my videos in the local app library?
A. If you have trouble accessing your recently purchased videos, please click here, log in in with your Paladin On Demand credentials, and make sure your purchases are available for all devices. Once a product is marked as 'Add to devices', it means it cannot be seen (or downloaded) on your installed apps, but it can be watched/streamed on the Cloud player. You can easily add or remove videos from all your devices, without losing ownership of them. This 'Cloud' option allows you to manage the products you watch most on your devices.
- Q. How do I change the password for my Paladin On Demand account?
A. If you would like to change your password for your Paladin On Demand account, please login to the Paladin On Demand Cloud. After logging in, click 'view account' in the top right corner, and you will be able to change your password.