Most people are unprepared to face a basic survival situation, let alone a zombie uprising. What happens when all of the trappings of civilization are ruthlessly stripped away? The electricity stops running, and there's no easy way to preserve food or get water from the tap. The law of the land becomes the Law of the Jungle. When you throw in the extra difficulty of defending against hordes of ravenous zombies, it will be a miracle if most survive overnight, let alone a month or a year. Life expectancy has just dropped to next winter . . . if you're lucky.
That's where this book comes in. What will see you through this horrible zombie apocalypse is not only the knowledge of how to survive but also the confidence such knowledge brings. After reading this book, you will learn:
- The different classifications of zombies, along with their strengths and weaknesses
- How to deal with the overall zombie-caused breakdown of society
- Zombie-fighting tactics and techniques
- How to find food, water, and shelter in a zombie-overrun world
- Skills for dealing with other physical dangers, such as rogue government agencies, zombie animals, and other humans who are competing for scarce resources
- How to prepare a zombie bug-out bag today: a kit that will get you through that critical first week of a zombie apocalypse
Legal issues prevent the author from revealing exactly what he knows about current and future undead-related events. But he will say that you need to read this book now and start preparing for the zombies invasion.
It's a no-brainer.