This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
What better defense from assault is there than the development of a physical body so tough that striking it actually causes more pain and injury to the attacker than to you? And what better instructor to help you attain this ultimate combat conditioning than Mike Reeves, a nine-time International Sport Karate Association World Karate Champion and a four-time Guinness-certified world record holder in breaking?
In Ultimate Combat Conditioning for the Street Warrior, Reeves reveals his conditioning secrets, including what "Superman" conditioning is and how you can achieve it; how to harden your outer body to withstand the most powerful kicks, punches and blows; how to develop the proper mind-set for the rigors of street combat, how natural weapons development can be channeled to build explosive speed, power and strength; the best cardio routines to give you the heart and lungs of a warrior; how to maximize flexibility to avoid injury; and key kicks and strikes to end street fights quickly and decisively.
The exercises in this book can be done anywhere and don't require an expensive gym membership or high-tech equipment. Whether you want to break boards or bones, train with world champion breaker and street warrior Mike Reeves.
Sensei Mike Reeves
is a nine-time International Sport Karate Association World Karate Champion, as well as a four-time Guinness-certified world record holder in breaking. He has worked as a professional bodyguard as well as a martial arts instructor to key members of both local and federal law enforcement agency SWAT teams and other special operations units. Visit Mike at his web site.
Professional freelance writer Robert G. Yetman Jr
is co-owner and vice president of Lone Wolf Personal Defense Systems, Inc. He lives in Orlando, Florida, with his son, Brandon.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) The Proper Mindset for Warrior Training
2) Essential Flexibility for Street Combat
3) The Heart and Lungs of a Warrior
4) Combat Strength Training for the Upper Body
5) Combat Strength Training for the Lower Body
6) Cultivating Your Hand and Arm Body Armor
7) Cultivating Your Leg and Torso Body Armor
8) Training Your Street-Essential Kicks and Strikes
9) Ultimate Combat Conditioning for the Mind
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.