In the world of sports betting, football is king. Now you can get in on the action by reading this straight-to-the-point guide to learn invaluable strategies and tips for the upcoming football season. By getting the inside scoop on all aspects of gridiron gambling – gathered from the pioneers of sports betting to today's hottest online sources to the author's experience as a handicapper – you will learn how to develop your own winning system, including:
- how to determine which of the dozens of different wagers available to you offer the best chances of winning and which are sucker bets
- all the angles surrounding point spreads, aka "the line," including how to work certain "key" numbers, determine the best times to play the favorite and when to take the underdog, and other ways to give you an edge
- the pros and cons of betting with a Las Vegas sports book, an Internet outlet or a local bookie
- the best print and electronic sources to acquire information essential to the success of any system, including power ratings, injury reports, weather projections and other vital game-day factors
- proven approaches to managing your money so that you turn a profit throughout the season.
Whether you are an experienced bettor always on the hunt for new tricks or you just want to graduate from tossing a few bucks in the office pool to placing real wagers with real bookies, The Inside Scoop on Football Betting
is for you.