This first English translation of the training manual used before and during World War II provides a rare glimpse into the actual operating procedures of the Gestapo, SS and Waffen-SS – procedures until now virtually undocumented. Part I covers police training; Part II describes paramilitary operations in open terrain; Part III details urban police operations during peace and war times.
Carl Hammer is a former government agent who for many years worked for the secret intelligence service os a European country. He later became a security consultant, and in that capacity was involved in several police investigations concerning, among other things, art theft and organized crime. He was also one of the many Western intelligence officers, volunteers and journalists who visited the Afghan mujahidin, often for extended periods, during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan during the early 1980s. At that time he also met several of the Islamic extremists who currently look up to Usamah bin Ladin as their leader and role model. His experience in the region led to an official assignment to follow and report on both the developments in Afghanistan and the Islamic extremist movement.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.