This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
Find out how the world's best money launderers evade sohisticated high-tech detection measures and move money freely in the electronic age. Also find out the latest international law enforcement countermeasures for stopping this illegal flow of money. A must for cops, lawyers, PIs and others.
Brett F. Woods is the author of numerous articles and books in the areas of military history, police science and government financial operations. A Vietnam veteran of the U.S. Army Special Forces, he has held a number of law enforcement and regulatory positions, including Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service; Inspector General, New Mexico Human Services Department; and Commissioner for Law Enforcement, New Mexico Gaming Control Board. His professional affiliations have included the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the International Narcotics Officers Association and the Association of the United States Army.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.