Using an ordinary heavy bag, Mark Hatmaker teaches you a variety of lifting exercises that will develop the grip and strength you need to dynamically maneuver an opponent at close range. He then teaches you how to tune your grappling skills on the bag, using it to drill fundamental techniques as well as specific submission moves and combinations. Finally, Hatmaker shows how to use the heavy bag for techniques that are too dangerous to drill with a live partner, including power throws and slams, chokes, stomps and hamburger rides, as well as high-speed drills that combine all these skills into a nonstop, heart-pumping workout. For information purposes only.
Mark Hatmaker is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Equipment
2) The Round System
4) Grip Work
5) Lift Work
6) Cross Body Position
7) Head and Arm Position
8) Lateral Press
9) Pole to Pole
10) Top Saddle
11) Around the Clock
12) Around the World
13) Back Work, Throws, and Chokes
14) Throw Work
15) Jazz and Ground 'n' Pound
16) Choke Work
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.