This video is available only as a downloadable product. Video On Demand info and download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
In this Paladin Press video production, Wim Demeere shows you how to make a heavy bag come alive so that you can master the critical skills needed to survive a fight. Learn:
- The five types of impacts and how to make the best use of them
- Proven, innovative drills to maximize your fitness level and fighting ability
- Creative ways to grapple a heavy bag, including chokes, takedowns and armbars
- The 10 most common mistakes people make in heavy bag training -- and how to avoid them
- Solid information on how to choose the right bag for your needs, how best to hang it and how to care for it so it lasts for years
Whatever your fighting art or goal, this dynamic DVD will take your fighting and martial arts skills to a whole new level.
began training at the age of 14, studying the grappling arts of judo and jujitsu for several years before turning to the kick/punch arts of traditional kung fu and full-contact fighting. Over the years he has studied a broad range of other fighting styles, including muay Thai, kali, pentjak silat and shootfighting. Since the late 1990s, he has been studying tai chi chuan and its martial applications. His competitive years saw him win four national titles and a bronze medal at the 1995 World Wushu Championships. In 2001, he became the national coach of the Belgian Wushu fighting team. A full-time personal trainer in his native country of Belgium, Wim instructs a wide variety of clients in martial arts, self-defense and physical conditioning styles. You can contact Wim through his website
and at his blog
DVD CHAPTER LIST
1) Common Mistakes
2) Ingraining Basic Techniques
3) Developing Combinations
4) Working on the Hanging Heavy Bag
5) Partner Training
6) Freestanding Heavy Bag
7) Working with the Bag on the Ground
8) Throwing and Advancing Techniques
9) Realistic Training on the Heavy Bag
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here