Be prepared to rethink everything you know about how to shoot a handgun quickly and accurately under the extreme stress of a gunfight. In Surgical Speed Shooting, world-class firearms instructor Andy Stanford presents the current state of the art in combat pistol technique used by today's hostage rescue teams and top competitive grandmasters. Learn truly advanced concepts for grip, stance and aiming; management of handgun recoil in rapid fire; secrets of high-speed trigger control, the key to combat marksmanship; one- and two-handed shooting while stationary and on the move; and a radically simple and highly effective system of tactical gun handling. Whether you are an advocate of sighted fire or point shooting, whether you shoot from the Weaver or modern isosceles stance, this video will give you new insights into practical pistol prowess.
Andy Stanford's training résumé includes every major combat shooting instructor and school in the country. An IDPA Master Class shooter, Stanford won first overall at the 1994 National Tactical Invitational and second overall in 1998. He is the director of Options for Personal Security, which offers cutting-edge training across the United States and around the world.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.