Multiple Entries for High-Percentage Submission Work
with Mark Hatmaker
805966 073835 65 minutes
Mark Hatmaker has spent years integrating the best techniques of both Western and Eastern fighting styles into a comprehensive no-holds-barred combat system. Often describing himself as a "submission junkie," Hatmaker developed his submission arsenal into an ever-evolving ground fighting system.
Drawing on the success of Submission Encyclopedia, the Paladin video that brought you the world's most effective submission techniques, Hatmaker sheds new light on this grappling art by reducing the whole system to its bare essentials. Realizing firsthand that aging affects the effectiveness of any training, the author found that concentrating on training multiple entries to a handful of useful submissions will yield greater success when used on the ground.
From the foundational concepts of standard three-quarter Nelson and the reverse lever to more than a dozen different entries (including collar and overhook, snap-downs, sprawls, drag-downs, whizzers, arm-included guillotines, and bottom scissors), Submission Prism provides a fresh perspective from which to view the ground game, whether in the cage or on the street. As Hatmaker notes, you can always add other entries and insertions, but this lean, mean curriculum is more than enough for anyone looking for a simplified submission system.
Mark Hatmaker is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website: www.extremeselfprotection.com.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Foundational Concepts
- The Standard ¾ Nelson
- The Reverse Lever
2) Entries and Applications
- ¾ Nelson to Reverse Lever from Head-to-Head
- Collar and Overhook Snap-Down to ¾ Nelson
- Sprawl vs. Shot to ¾ Nelson
- Arm Drag-Down to ¾ Nelson
- Arm Drag-Down Switch-Off to ¾ Nelson
- Whizzer to ¾ Nelson
- Whizzer + Far Arm to ¾ Nelson
- Whizzer + Mule Kick to ¾ Nelson
- Whizzer + Mule Kick and Ankle Pick to ¾ Nelson
- Standing Arm-Included Guillotine to ¾ Reverse Lever
- Standing Arm-Included Guillotine to ¾ Reverse Lever with Trip
- Standing Arm-Included Guillotine to ¾ Reverse Lever with Mule Kick
- Standing Arm-Included Guillotine to ¾ Reverse Lever with Kick-Over
- Arm-Included Guillotine – Bottom Scissors Elevator Sweep to Reverse Lever
- Bottom Scissors Whizzer Get-Up to ¾ Nelson Reverse Lever
- Bottom Scissors Whizzer + Floating Sweep to Reverse Lever
- Top-Saddle Hop to Cross-Body ¾ Nelson
- Cross-Body Ground Whizzer to ¾ Nelson
- Reverse Lever-Off of High Bridge and Hand-Control
3) Exponential Add-Ons
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.