Fighting instructor Mark Hatmaker has earned a reputation for pragmatic, results-oriented training in grappling, boxing, and mixed martial arts. Now he brings his same hard-core approach to teaching you how to prevail in real-life
encounters in Street Self-Defense: Unarmed Techniques and Tactics.
In this video, Hatmaker teaches how to properly identify your body's natural weapons and how to target the best spots on the attacker 's body, making it a virtual encyclopedia of human body weapons and targets. From defensive positions, the upper and lower body weapons, targets and defenses against various
static attacks to fluid attacks and drills, Hatmaker's Street Self-Defense System
gives you the techniques – and confidence – you need to bring down an unarmed attacker with your bare hands. For information purposes only.
Mark Hatmaker is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website: www.extremeselfprotection.com.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Defense Fundamentals
- Cage Position
- Pinch Position
- Cover Position
2) Upper Body Weapons
- Head Weapons
- Shoulder Weapons
- Arm Weapons
- Hand Weapons
3) Lower Body Weapons
- Knee Weapons
- Foot Weapons
- Head Targets
- Neck Targets
- Upper Body Targets
- Arm & Hand Targets
- Lower Body Targets
- Leg Targets
5) Tasmanian Devil Drill
6) Front Static Attacks
7) Rear Static Attacks
8) Side Static Attacks
9) Front Static Attacks (Vertical & Horizontal Pin)
10) Rear Static Attacks (Vertical & Horizontal Pin)
11) Side Static Attacks (Vertical & Horizontal Pin)
12) Ground Fighting
13) Using the Legs
14) Getting Up Techniques
15) Falling Techniques
16) Fluid Attacks
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.