A knife is a vicious weapon, one that requires the utmost respect, special training, and skills to successfully defend against. Unlike a gun, a knife will never run out of ammunition and is equally dangerous in the hands of an expert or novice. In the second installment of his Street Krav Maga II series, military expert and former law enforcement officer Branimir Tudjan turns his attention to countering knife threats.
With real-life situational training, Tudjan takes the fight to the street, where the most important thing is to survive. Knife Threat Survival Tactics outlines a unique, no-nonsense regimen designed to swiftly incapacitate an assailant armed with a lethal blade. In this video, Tudjan teaches both what to look for to avoid a knife fight if you can and how to capably and viciously defend yourself when you're left with no choice. Lessons include jamming and countering, executing takedowns, escaping from close encounters, and counter attacking with improvised weapons.
When there is no escape and your last resort is to fight for your life, Knife Threat Survival Tactics teaches you street-effective techniques and training-tested drills specially designed to prepare you to survive a violent knife attack. For information purposes only.
Branimir Tudjan was a police officer in The Netherlands for over 13 years and has visited many police departments through the world (NYPD, ESPD, Israeli National Police, French GIGN etc). Branimir has been teaching Krav Maga, PATS (psychology, attributes, tactics and skill) and his MOSS system to the members of law enforcement, military, security and civilians in The Netherlands and abroad. Branimir's MOSS system is greatly inspired by Rob Redenbach PATS system, Krav Maga and his real life violent street encounters. He can be contacted through his website: http://www.kravmaganederland.com.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Counter Knife Attacks
- Rule #1: Run Away
- Rule #2: Equalize
- Rule #3: Fight with Bare Hands
- Defense Against Ice Pick Stab
- Jamming and Countering
- Securing the Limb Drills
- Secure and Attack Drill
- Shock Knife Training
- Countering Knife From Head Grab
- Countering Knife From Clothes Grab
- Countering Knife In The Street Clinch
- Countering Knife On The Ground
- Full Contact Knife Defense Drills
2) Countering Knife Threats
- Countering Threat From Front
- Countering Threat From Side/Rear
- Countering Knife to Throat
3) Offensive Knife Strategies
- First Israeli Combat Knife
- Basic Attack Strategies
- Improvised Weapons
- Handball Jump Knife Attack
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.