Learn how to "cheat" speed by improving your timing and accuracy in both punching and kicking through a series of dirty tricks that will have your opponent wondering what hit him. Includes drills, exercises and principles that will increase your natural fighting speed and help you develop not only instantaneous reflexes but also explosive quickness and power in all of your strikes. For information purposes only.
Loren W. Christensen began his law enforcement career in 1967 when he served in the army as a military policeman in the United States and in Vietnam. He joined the Portland, Oregon, Police Bureau in 1972 and retired in 1997. During those years, he specialized in street gangs, defensive tactics, dignitary protection, and patrolling the bizarre streets of skid row. He now writes full time and teaches martial arts.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Targeting and Stance
3) Be Close but Appear Far Away
5) Overwhelming Your Opponent
6) Blocking and Countering
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.