Speed is the most important asset a fighter can have. Find out from a top martial artist and police officer how to develop instantaneous reflexes and explosive speed for punching, kicking, grappling and police defensive tactics. Improve perception, polish timing and double your speed by using these sure-fire techniques.
began his law enforcement career in 1967 when he served in the army as a military policeman in the United States and in Vietnam. He joined the Portland, Oregon, Police Bureau in 1972 and retired in 1997. During those years, he specialized in street gangs, defensive tactics, dignitary protection, and patrolling the bizarre streets of skid row. He now writes full time and teaches martial arts. Learn more by visiting his website.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) The Elements of Speed
2) Developing a Strong Foundation for Speed
3) The Quickness Diet
4) Perception and Reflex Speed
5) Developing Movement Speed
6) Creating an Illusion of Speed
7) Defending Against Speed
8) The Grappling Speed
9) Things to think About
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.