With just a few basic fighting tools, supported by superior attitude and functional movements, Simonet shows how to build a combat system that will overwhelm your opponent in a matter of seconds. From instantly breaking down your opponent's guard to putting all of your explosive energy into your attack, Simonet's system of personal combat will teach you to channel your calculated rage into truly effective self-defense. For information purposes only.
Best-selling Paladin author Joseph Simonet is one of the most accomplished practitioners of the Indonesian art of Pentjak Silat in the United States. He is a certified instructor in five different martial arts systems. With Addy Hernandez, he operates KI Fighting Concepts in Wenatchee, WA, and teaches seminars on various martial arts subjects around the country.
Addy Hernandez holds black belts in kenpo karate, Escrido and Doce Pares escrima and is a certified Yang-style taijiquan instructor. Learn more about their work and programs at their website.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) A Myriad of Functional Movements
- Maximum Impact Potential
- Once You Make Contact, You're Moving Forward
- I'm Protecting and Attacking Centerline Simultaneously
- Conceptual Analysis, Practical Application
- One Tool for Dozens of Jobs
- Now I Just Shred His Arm
- If the Range is Cut in Half, I'm going to Cut my Tools in Half
- It's Creating Impact by Manipulating His Body
- I'm Catapulting Myself Right Through Him
- Trust the Machine
- This is Just Our Entry
- I'm Just Going to Keep Moving Him
- Because He Can't Find a Place To Go
2) A Few Tools, A Multitude of Jobs
- The Entry
- Wrapping the Arm
- The Knee
- The Takedown
- The Mount
- Kicking Out the Leg
- Defecting Punches
- Adding an Elbow to the Straight Punches
- Hitting with the Forearm
- The Supported Strike
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.