In real gunfights, the other guy shoots back. In this all-new Paladin production, you'll learn how point shooting can enable you to survive a real deadly encounter and why it should be the foundation of all combat shooting technique. If you own a handgun, you can't afford to be without this video.
The late Colonel Rex Applegate was universally recognized as America's foremost authority on close combat with or without weapons.
DVD CHAPTER LIST
1) Combat Shooting
- The Body Point
- Point Shooting
- Two-Handed Point Shooting
- Sighted Fire
- The Continuum: A Review
2) Point Shooting vs. The State of the Art
3) Col. Rex Applegate Speaks Out
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here