Training Drills to Fighting Skills (DOWNLOAD ONLY)
with Bob Orlando
805966 041735 160 minutes
Real martial artists know that you will fight the way you train, so you must train the way you want to fight. And the best way to fight well is with functional, conditioned reflexes. In this two-disc video production, long-time kuntao-silat and Chinese kenpo practitioner Bob Orlando teaches how to use partner and solo training drills to develop real fighting skills. In his methodical, no-nonsense style, Orlando gives you nothing but the good stuff – simple, practical flow drills that are specifically designed to program true combative skills into your muscle memory. Orlando begins with simple "atomic" partner drills that teach critical defensive skills and the basics of combat movement. He then builds on this foundation, combining the elements into more complex and dynamic molecular drills. Focusing only on what works, these drills efficiently combine upper-art; hands, elbows and forearms, and lower-art; knees and feet techniques into a total skill set that will develop your fighting abilities and reflexes faster than any other training method available. For information purposes only.
Bob Orlando's Je du-too School of Martial Arts is a place where elements of Chinese kuntao, Dutch-Indonesian pukulan pentjak silat, Chinese kenpo, kung-fu, along with Filipino martial arts are combined into a highly effective fighting system. He is also the author of the best-selling books Indonesian Fighting Fundamentals and Martial Arts America, and is featured in the videos The Fighting Forms of Kuntao-Silat and Fighting Arts of Indonesia. For more information on his unique approach to the martial arts, consult his website..
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) From Five Swords to Kilap Hands #9
2) Kilap Hands #1
- The Switch
3) Kilap Hands #2
- Block-Right (Ribs)
- Block-Left (Ribs)
- The Switch and Adding an Elbow
4) Kilap #3
5) The Rolling Elbows Drill
6) Capturing the Limb
7) Kilap Hands #8
- The Switch and Adding Footwork
8) Kilap Hands #1 and Kilap Hands #3 Revisited
9) Kilap Hands #9 Revisited
- Block-Right with Applications of Block-Left
10) Kilap Hands #10
11) Kuntao-Silat 5-Count
12) Kuntao-Silat 7-Count
13) Kuntao-Silat 3-Count and Kuntao Silat 1-Count
- Silat 1-Count
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.