This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
In this book, Chesbro gives you a practical understanding of the legal rights guaranteed to you by federal law and court decisions and teaches you tried-and-tested techniques for keeping privacy profiteers and potential ID thieves away from your financial records, telephone communications, personnel files, personal buying practices and more. Find out the very few occasions when you must legally furnish your Social Security number – there are fewer than you think. Learn the best way to say no to agencies and individuals who tell you that you must divulge sensitive personal information to secure a credit card, check out a book or video or make an appointment with a doctor. Discover what legal rights you must give up (if any) if you join the military or find yourself the object of a police investigation. Are you familiar with the things that you should never pay for by check or credit card? You will be after reading this book.
Michael Chesbro is a senior counterintelligence agent with the U.S. Department of Defense. He holds degrees in security management, paralegal studies and jurisprudence, and is a graduate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. He is professionally certified as a protection officer and as a security supervisor by the International Foundation for Protection Officers. He is a board-certified forensic examiner and a fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners, as well as a diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners and the American Board of Law Enforcement Experts.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Your Right of Privacy
2) Protecting the Privacy of Your Social Security Number
3) Protecting Your Credit Privacy
4) Protecting Your Financial Privacy
5) Protecting Your Medical Privacy
6) Protecting Your E-Mail Privacy
7) Protecting Disclosure of Your Information
8) Protecting Your Freedom of Information
9) Protecting Your Privacy in the Mail
10) Protecting Your Telephone Privacy
11) Protecting the Privacy of Your Home
12) Protecting Your Privacy in the Workplace
13) Protecting Your Privacy in the Military
14) Protecting Your Privacy When Confronted by the Police
15) The Reality of Privacy Activism
16) 15 Steps to Privacy
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.