It is incredibly easy to forget the combination to padlocks on your own tool shed, gym locker or anyplace else these common locks are found. This handy guide teaches one thing: how to open a padlock whose combination is lost. Dissatisfied with books that showed methods that didn't allow entry into all locks or made it difficult to always accurately find the first or third number, usually the main basis for their technique, author Carl Black devised a foolproof system that allows quick entry into all combination padlocks in minutes without any guesswork or tools. He explains how it works with clear instructions and illustrations and gives problem-solving tips for difficult locks. For information purposes only.
Carl Black is a security officer and served in the U.S. Army for three years. After a lifelong fascination with locks and lock manipulation, he decided to pass on the sure-fire techniques he has developed.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Examining the Lock
2) Lock Principles
3) The Manipulation Technique
4) Twelve-Gate Locks
5) One-Gate Locks
6) Ten-Gate Locks
7) One-and Twelve-Gate Locks
8) Troubleshooting Techniques
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.