This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
First published in 1948, Modern Fencing was used to train generations of fencing students at the U.S. Naval Academy. It is unique among fencing manuals because it contains lessons in all three weapons - the foil, épée and sabre - rather than just one. Though long out of print, Modern Fencing is still considered one of the best fencing manuals ever written and is often cited by modern fencing masters for its concise lessons and excellent photos. Don't miss this opportunity to own this classic military fencing manual.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
BOOK 1: The Foil
1) Preliminary Phases
2) The Parries
3) Simple and Compound Attacks
4) The Riposte and Counter-Riposte
5) Preparations to the Attack
6) Special Attacks
9) Practical Advice
BOOK 2: THE ÉPÉE
10) Preliminary Phases
11) Simple and Compound Attacks
12) Preparations to the Attack
13) Special Attack
14) The Parries
15) The Riposte and the Counter-Riposte
17) Practical Advice
BOOK 3: THE SABRE
18) Preliminary Phases
19) The Parries
20) Simple and Compound Attacks
21) The Riposte and Counter-Riposte
22) Preparations to the Attack
23) Special Attacks
26) Practical Advice
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.