The AK-47/74 series of rifle is one of the most prolific and useful weapons on earth. More than 100 million have been made in various parts of the world, and the odds of encountering one on the battlefield or in a civil disturbance are high.
Best-selling author and maverick combat shooting instructor Gabriel Suarez has embraced the Kalashnikov rifle system for its utility, accuracy and ruggedness. In this original Paladin Press production, Suarez teaches you the "caveman simple" skills you need to operate the AK rifle platform and win in a combat environment.
Suarez addresses the common myths about the AK and explains why it is one of the best weapon choices for urban and close quarters combat. He teaches you about the AK fire control system, proper use of the sling, zeroing the AK and ready/carry positions. Then you will learn about ambidextrous use of the rifle, snap shooting, CQB shooting and the use of the rifle in movement. For information purposes only.
Gabriel Suarez is a veteran of Southern California law enforcement, where he has served for many years. His extensive field experience includes single officer patrol, gang enforcement, special operations and tactical training. He was one of the founding members of his department's Special Weapons and Tactical Precision Rifle teams. He now owns Suarez International, which specializes in reality-based training in weapons, tactics and combatives for law enforcement and civilians.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Ammunition and Magazines
2) The AK Control System
3) Stocks for the AK
4) AK Conditions and Readiness
5) Loading and Unloading the AK
6) Gun Safety
7) Using the Sling
8) Zeroing the AK
9) AK Optics
10) Assembly and Disassembly
11) Ready and Carry Positions
12) Snap Shooting
13) Close-Quarter Shooting
14) Ambidextrous Use of the AK
15) The Rifle in Movement
16) Reloading the AK
17) After-Action Assessment
18) Reactive Manipulations
19) CQB Displacements
20) Firing with the Stock Folded
21) Using Cover
22) Taking Corners
23) Weapon Retention
24) The AK as Impact Weapon
25) Shooting at Intermediate Distances
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.