The fighting arts of Indonesia, a mix of pentjak silat and Chinese kuntao, were never meant for sport: they are brutal, unrelenting and designed to take the enemy out and punish him every step of the way. This unprecedented book by a long-time student of Dutch-Indonesian Master Willem de Thouars shows you why.
's Je du-too School of Martial Arts is a place where elements of Chinese kuntao, Dutch-Indonesian pukulan pentjak silat, Chinese kenpo, kung-fu, along with Filipino martial arts are combined into a highly effective fighting system. He is also the author of the best-selling book Martial Arts America
and is featured in the videos The Fighting Forms of Kuntao-Silat
, Reflex Action
and The Fighting Footwork of Kuntao-Silat
series. For more information on his unique approach to the martial arts, consult his website.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) From Osmosis to Order
3) Petjut (Whiplash)
4) Gyroscopic Rotation
5) Shearing: Enhancing Effectiveness
7) Leg Maneuvers
8) Peanut Brittle
9) Chinese Kuntao: Indonesia's Punishing Art
10) Jurus: The Flowers and the Fruit
11) Silat Versus Kuntao
12) Magic and Mysticism
13) Learning How to Hurt Someone
14) Kun Lun Pai: The Heart and Soul of Willem de Thouars
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.