Crucible All-Access Training: Horizontal Shooting and Tactics
Gunfighting from the Ground (DOWNLOAD ONLY)
with John Buchanan
805966 066233 80 minutes
Often overlooked in the canon of firearms training, the strategy and techniques of shooting from the ground are instrumental in responding to the harsh reality of a gunfight.In this video, Crucible head firearms instructor John Buchanan offers the strategy and tools needed not just to survive, but rather to prevail in the face of armed opponents.
Whether you have fallen, dived, or been pushed to the ground, it is highly likely that you will find yourself on the ground during a gunfight. Horizontal Shooting and Tactics covers how to position yourself properly to deploy your weapon under stress, the tactics to use when you find yourself underneath your opponent, how to successfully fire your weapon when behind cover, and the mindset needed to change tactics when you find yourself on the ground.Utilizing the capabilities of a live-fire range, Buchanan demonstrates real-life situational drills designed to maximize a calculated response. Train exactly how you fight. Keep it safe. Keep it simple. For information purposes only.
with John Buchanan
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Equipment
3) Shooting Fundamentals
- Prone Positions
- Drawing the Weapon
- Adjustments in the Prone
- Getting Up from the Prone
4) Combative Handgun Principles
- Threat Level Zones
- Retention Shooting
- Point Shooting
- Sighted Fire
- Angles of Fire
5) Ground Fighting Principles
- Mount Position
- Guard Position
- Rear Mount Position
- Rear Guard Position
6) Situational Shooting
- Prone Position Situations
- Use of Cover Tactics
- Using Cover Effectively
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.