This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
Burglary is no mere inconvenience. Not only is the shock of seeing your home destroyed and your belongings stolen traumatizing, but your chances of actually being killed by sociopathic (and frequently drug-crazed) intruder are far too high these days. No insurance settlement will cover the feeling of vulnerability you'll suffer if your sanctuary is violated or family members are injured or killed.
Too many people get lulled into a false sense of security by silver-tongued salesmen and install expensive alarm systems but do nothing about their vulnerable doors, windows and locks. Home Security reveals how burglars actually target and break into buildings and offers proven techniques and tactics for thwarting would-be intruders, from neighborhood vandals to the most sophisticated art thieves and government agents. The advice includes dozens of low-tech, low-cost, low-maintenance measures to safeguard your home or office inside and out. An extensive section on alarms shows you the best way to install a secure system based on your individual needs, as well as how even the most expensive of these systems can be circumvented if you're not careful. The last part of the book details reliable home safes, safe gun storage, vehicle alarms and other special situations, including how you can protect yourself and family members when you are away from home.
In the war against burglary, knowledge is your best defense.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.