This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
If you're not familiar with Mark Hatmaker's mix
of grueling conditioning work, savvy mat and
ring tactics, and fascinating research into
combat sport history, Fighting with Mark
is for you. A compilation of the best
of Hatmaker's newsletter articles for his
students and fellow instructors, this unique
training aid focuses on a broad range of topics
relevant to boxing, wrestling, mixed martial
arts, and serious self-defense training. In it,
Hatmaker categorizes and presents more than
160 concise articles with one overarching
goal: to kick your training program to the next
level of intensity:
- Training and Conditioning—Dozens of
innovative approaches and drills guaranteed
to max out your physical conditioning and
vastly improve your combat endurance in
- Profiles—Brief looks at both legendary and
little-known competitors and coaches who
made exceptional contributions to Western
combat sports, including their superhuman
training regimens and greatest bouts.
- Technique—Informed digressions on how
to, how not to, why to, and why not to perform
- History—Bite-size historical retrospectives
of notable developments in the combat
sports that paved the way to what's considered
"cutting edge" today.
- Styles—Spotlights on interesting, obscure,
and downright odd martial styles.
- Fight Science—Nontechnical analysis of
medical, psychological, and related scientific
studies that apply to the disciplines of violence.
The perfect introduction or adjunct to Hatmaker's
widely acclaimed training program, Fighting
with Mark Hatmaker
is for grapplers, boxers,
mixed martial artists, or combatives students
looking to seriously up their game.
is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling
," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.