Looking for a practical stick-fighting program to add to your self-defense arsenal? In volume two of this exclusive video series from Paladin Press, lifelong martial artist and best-selling author Joseph Simonet shows you how to maximize the unarmed skills and tactics learned in volume one by adding the powerful new dynamic of stick striking strategies. This video will arm you with the fighting skills and confidence you need to prevail in a variety of combat situations. Using both single- and two-hand stick fighting tactics, Simonet covers close-quarter confined-space training, the use of improvised weapons, tactics for defending against multiple attackers, and how to develop the instinct needed to viciously and decisively end any conflict. Protect yourself, your home, and your family by putting together your own personalized extreme combat stick-training program. For information purposes only.
Best-selling Paladin author Joseph Simonet is one of the most accomplished practitioners of the Indonesian art of Pentjak Silat in the United States. He is a certified instructor in five different martial arts systems. With Addy Hernandez, he operates KI Fighting Concepts in Wenatchee, WA, and teaches seminars on various martial arts subjects around the country. Learn more about their work and programs at their website.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Two Hand Stick Training
- Upper Body Movement
- Proper Positioning of the Stick
- Defending Against Attacks
- High, Mid, and Low Strikes
- Attack Instinct
- Heavy Bag Conditioning
- Heavy Bag Power Striking
- Head Bag Conditioning with Improvised Weapons
- Makiwara Board Conditioning
- Kicking Shield Conditioning
- Medicine Ball Conditioning
- Plyometric Pushup
- Plyometric Jumping Over Heavy Bag
- Using Lethal Weapons in a Non-Lethal Fashion
2) Single Hand Stick Training
- Piston Strike Conditioning
- Close Confinement Training
- Medicine Ball Conditioning
- Simulating Multiple Opponents
- Mixing Double and Single Hand Stick Attacks
- Double and Single Hand Stick Attacks Against Multiple Opponents
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.