In 1867, John Graham Chambers published what would become known worldwide as the Marquis of Queensberry rules for boxing and thus changed the sport forever . . . or so it was thought. In this explosive two-volume video production boxing and grappling expert Mark Hatmaker throws away the rulebook and turns back the clock to reveal the forbidden techniques of extreme boxing. Hatmaker begins with the basics of stance and movement, including little-known tricks to improve your defenses against grapplers and kickboxers. He then teaches you the extreme boxing arsenal - a collection of savage punches, head-butts, elbows and stomps that will enable you to devastate even the toughest opponent. To develop an airtight defense, Hatmaker shows you how to slip, bob, weave, cuff and cover, as well as foolproof methods of defending against the shoot. Finally, you'll learn how to put it all together with punching combinations and drills that will prepare you for anything thrown at you in the ring or on the street. Learn why the only boxing worth betting your life on is Extreme Boxing. For information purposes only.
Mark Hatmaker is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Stance
2) Hand Position
- Mirror Drill
- Upper Body Movement
4) The Arsenal
- Punching Basics
- Lead Hook
- Elbow Strikes
- Pivot Punches
- Foot Stomps
5) Jab Defenses
6) Cross Defenses
7) Lead Hook Defenses
8) Uppercut and Low Punch Defenses
9) Shoot, Elbow, Headbutt, and Pivot Punch Defenses
12) Street Applications and Striking From the Ground
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.