This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
It's been several years since the publication of John Hoffman's cult classic of urban scavenging, The Art and Science of Dumpster Diving
. Now the Garbage Guru is back with an advanced course in the unconventional economics of exploring the trash for fun and profit. Just some of the lessons you will learn include:
- the key secret to dealing with locked dumpsters
- how to dive for information and use it to humiliate corporations, politicians and other evil-doers
- the unusual profitability of diving for movie and celebrity castoffs
- the BIG-bucks potential of industrial diving, including the top 10 most lucrative places to do it
- how to sell your dumpster-dived wares through the flea market of the 21st century - eBay
- how to parlay dumpster diving consciousness into finding cheap property, supporting radical causes, even landing political office
New readers, as well as those familiar with Hoffman's work, must be warned that Dumpster Diving: The Advanced Course
is decidedly weirder, more ambitious, more disturbing, and profoundly more subversive than his first book. You're gonna dig it!
John Hoffman's career as a bona fide fringe writer began with the publication of his cult classic, The Art and Science of Dumpster Diving. His previous employment is equally checkered – he has worked as a psychiatric counselor, printer's assistant, security guard, pizza cook, soldier, activist, newspaper reporter, hotel clerk, apartment manager and city councilman. He is now studying for a law degree.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.