This hands-on manual walks the shooter through every step required to become a true long-range marksman, from understanding minute-of-angle principles and selecting a rifle, caliber and cartridge to mounting and zeroing a scope, estimating wind values, dealing with mirage, understanding bore sighting, selecting and using iron sights, shooting with a variety of slings, performing preventive maintenance on your rifle and using range finders. Includes scope adjustment charts for a long list of rounds.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) What Determines "Long Range"?
2) Setting Up the Rifle
4) Let's Try it at Long Range: Known-Distance Target Shooting
5) First-Round Hits
6) Scope Adjustments Charts for Common Cartridges
7) Long-Range Shooting Sources
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included in your order confirmation e-mail.