This video is available only as a downloadable product.
In Extreme CQB, eight ICCIA master instructors present detailed lessons in their close-combat specialties, including unarmed combat, weapon disarming, knife fighting, sentry elimination and combat groundfighting. This is a rare glimpse into the real world of close-quarter fighting and an unprecedented opportunity to study with the instructors of some of the world's best special operations warriors, counterterrorist operators and elite law enforcement professionals. For information purposes only.
DVD CHAPTER LIST
1) Larry Jordan
2) Geoff "Tank" Todd
3) Ben Mangels
4) Steve Mattoon
5) Robbie Robinson
6) John Whipp
7) James Webb
8) Michael Janich
9) Charles Nelson
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here