Counter-Blade Concepts (CBC) is a true system of defensive tactics designed to maximize your chances of survival against real edged-weapon attacks. It is based on more than 30 years of research and training in the world's best knife and counter-knife arts, as well as a critical analysis of actual edged-weapon attacks.
Renowned edged-weapon expert Michael D. Janich begins by teaching you how to minimize injury to yourself while quickly disabling your attacker to make your escape or draw your own weapon. If immediate escape isn't possible, Janich shows you how to control and destroy the attacking limb while you bring a swift and decisive end to the fight, including methods of turning the blade back against your attacker. Finally, he shows you how to integrate these tactics into a comprehensive system designed to defeat knives, screwdrivers, box cutters and other edged weapons and the thugs who wield them. For information purposes only.
Michael D. Janich is one of the foremost modern authorities on handgun point shooting and one of the few contemporary instructors to have personally trained with the late close-combat legend Col. Rex Applegate. In addition to making his own martial arts equipment, noted martial arts author and instructor Michael Janich has designed and engineered everything from blowguns to knives, including the highly acclaimed Masters of Defense Tempest folding knife.
DVD CHAPTER LIST
1) Anatomy of a Typical Knife Fight
2) Angle of Attack and Zones of Defense
3) Defensive Anatomy
4) Concepts of Empty-Hand Defense
5) CBC Phase One: Deflect and Counter
6) CBC Phase Two: Control and Counter
7) CBC Phase Three: Returning Blades
8) CBC Phase Four: Combining Concepts
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here