This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
This handbook was written during World War II, not for commandos or professional wrestlers, but for Canada's Home Guard – that is, for ordinary people. The continued interest in and demand for an illustrated book on this subject resulted in its reissue in its wartime format. The author, of the Royal Canadian Artillery, believes that knowledge of self-defense is a sound investment on anybody's part at any time – not just during war – and he sets out to provide that knowledge. The text is clear and straightforward, and the illustrations make misunderstanding impossible. This book is essential for anybody with an interest in self-defense, weapons or military combat.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.