This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
The U.S. Marine Corps knows how to prepare its men for the physical rigors of combat. Here is the entire classic USMC combat conditioning course as taught at the Officer Candidate School. Besides the Marines' demanding PT program, it includes complete instruction in unarmed combat; use of knives, clubs and silent weapons; pistol disarming; bayonet drills; and more. In the foreword, USMC chief historian Charles Melson gives an insider's history of the development of Marine close-combat programs from the turn of the 20th century to today. He provides little-known details on the contributions of such well-known figures as A.J. Biddle, Fairbairn and Sykes, and John Styers as well as more obscure but equally important contributors Stephen Staver, Dermot O'Neill and "the Three Sams." No library of close combat is complete without this classic manual.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.