Concepts, Skills, and Tactics for Employing Shotguns in Personal Combat
with Louis Awerbuck
805966 045238 75 minutes
Learn the skills and tactics needed to successfully employ a shotgun in combat from one of the world's premier instructors. This is the most complete instructional program on shotgun combat ever captured on video and a must for every defensive shotgun owner.
Louis Awerbuck was the owner/director of the Yavapai Firearms Academy, a small-arms training operation based in Prescott, Arizona. He served as Chief Rangemaster at the American Pistol Institute and was an adjunct instructor for the U.S. Department of Energy's Central Training Academy.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Shotgun Types
2) Shotgun Ammunition
3) Loading, Unloading, and Gunhandling
4) Shotgun Shooting Positions
5) Shotgun Pattering
6) Sling Positions and Dismounts
7) Weapon Transitions
8) Range Drills
9) Alternate Ready Positions
10) Multiple Targets
11) Shooting Footwork
12) Snap Shooting
13) Select Slug
14) 3D Target Training
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.