Reality-Based Firearms Training for Realistic Situations
with Gabriel Suarez
805966 040639 195 minutes
In this video, best-selling author and world-renowned combat shooting instructor Gabe Suarez teaches you the combat-proven skills you need to win an actual gunfight against a committed assailant. Suarez focuses on such critical topics as the importance of shooting on the move, how to perform a malfunction clearance in the thick of combat, proper use of cover and why proficiency in one-handed shooting skills is vital. From there he cranks up the action, demonstrating force-on-force scenarios that seamlessly integrate empty-handed striking and extreme close-quarter shooting. For information purposes only.
Gabriel Suarez is a veteran of Southern California law enforcement, where he has served for many years. His extensive field experience includes single officer patrol, gang enforcement, special operations and tactical training. He was one of the founding members of his department's Special Weapons and Tactical Precision Rifle teams. He now owns Suarez International, which specializes in reality-based training in weapons, tactics and combatives for law enforcement and civilians.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Safety Briefing
2) Marksmanship Fundamentals
3) Ready Position
5) Live-Fire Basics
6) Multiple Shots
7) Compressed Contact Ready and Close Contact Ready
8) Shooting on the Move
9) After-Action Assessment
10) Attacks from the Flanks
11) Proactive Reload
12) Malfunction Clearances
13) Weapon transitions
14) Trigger reset Drill and Failure to Stop
15) Multiple Adversaries
16) Shooting with the Weak Hand
17) Concealed Carry
18) Extreme Close-Quarters Shooting
19) Force-on-Force Drills
20) Use of Cover
21) Shooting from Inside a Vehicle
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.