This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
This shocking manual takes you through the army's close-quarter combat system as taught by its master instructor. Find out how to break a man's arm after disarming him, do a bad guy with a bayonet or entrenching tool and many more battlefield techniques .For academic study only.
Leonard Holifield is a frequent lecturer on executive protection, unarmed self-defense and one-man solo security/protection operations. During his 10-year military career, he served as chief combatives instructor to the U.S. Army. He has trained Special Forces, Infantry, Airborne, Air-Recon, Military Police, Psychological Operations and Special Reaction Teams, to name a few. His work in the field of military combatives has been recognized throughout the armed forces and has been featured in such publications as Soldiers, ARMY, KORUS and Military Police magazines; Stars & Stripes; and Armed Forces Korea Network news.
Holifield's martial arts career spans four decades. He is the president and founder of the International Sikaron Karate Federation and Supreme Grandmaster of the Sikaron Karate system, an integrated martial art system that incorporates judo, jujitsu, aikido, hapkido, combat karate, shotokan karate, ninjitsu, hwrangdo advanced knife fighting, boxing, grappling, and tameshiwari.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) The Military and the Martial Arts
2) The Natural Weapons of the Body
3) Vital Points of the Body
4) Physical Training
5) Stances: The Foundation of Balance
6) Blocking Drills
7) Kicking Drills
8) Striking Drills
9) Combat Psychology and Mental Conditioning
11) Defense Against Punches
12) Offensive Knife-Fighting Tactics
13) Defense Against Knife Attacks
14) Choking Techniques
16) Throwing Techniques
17) Defense Against Holds
18) Defense Against Handguns
19) Ground-Fighting Techniques
20) Rifle/Bayonet Tactics
21) Expedient Weapons
22) Final Word About Safety and Training
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.