Your fists are your primary weapon system in a streetfight, but most martial arts "masters" like to gloss over that fact. Now fisticuffs expert Ned Beaumont shows you how to duke it out in back alleys and smoky bars and walk away grinning (with all your teeth). All the dirty tricks of boxing are included, too. Not for the faint of heart, this one is destined to become a classic.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Why Boxing?
2) Principles of The Ring and of The Street
3) Gloves and Bare Fists
4) The Physics and Psychology of Power Punching
5) Stance and Guard
6) Straight Punches
7) Hooks and Uppercuts
8) Combinations and Related Matters
9) Defense: The Art of Not Getting Hit
10) Fouls and Other Dirty Tricks
11) Training: Roadwork, Gymwork, and Floorwork
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.