This is a downloadable product and must be downloaded within 48 hours of purchase. Download instructions will be provided in order confirmation.
This manual teaches cops and other law enforcement personnel all they need to know to recognize a booby trap and respond properly. Find out where booby traps are most commonly employed; the 11 physical signs that most often signal a trap; what to do (and not do) if a trap is suspected or found; how to safely search a building, outdoor site or vehicle; and the one indicator that practically guarantees that a building has been booby-trapped. Shows more than 90 different booby traps in place. For academic study only.
Tony L. Jones has more than 13 years experience in law enforcement and 23 in the military. He has a degree in criminal justice from Ohio University and has published four books and more than 60 articles on law enforcement related topics. Currently, he is a staff writer for The Police Shield newsletter.
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.