A graphic demonstration of how to exploit the vulnerable vital points of the human anatomy. The instructors - bouncers in some of the most violent bars and roadhouses in the country - focus on strikes that they know from experience will put a man down. Some of the techniques in this video are only appropriate for life-or-death situations. Therefore, this film is for information purposes only.
Peyton Quinn is the dean of barroom brawling. He began his training in formal martial arts systems in 1964, eventually achieving rank in karate, judo and aikido. While he continues to respect and explore Asian martial arts systems, his real-world experience has shown him that for most people, training in martial arts alone is not enough for real fighting.
DVD CHAPTER LIST
1) How to Achieve a Powerful Blow
2) Importance of Velocity
3) Candle Drills
4) Attacks to Head and Neck
5) Attacks to the Body
6) Attacks to Knees, Legs, and Feet
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here