When Lauck wrote The Tactical Marksman in 1996, serious shooters around the world took notice of its solid how-to information and insightful examination of the state of marksmanship. It quickly became a sought-after training manual for police, military and civilian marksmen alike. Now Lauck, one of the most respected names in high-performance shooting and gunsmithing, refines and updates that information.
Dispensing with overcomplicated mil-dot formulas and minute-of-angle calculations, Lauck shows you how to achieve superior accuracy and figure out angle shots, streamline the zero process, hit targets at 2,000 yards, deal with dawn and dusk shoots, train for real-world scenarios, choose optics and accessories and create a mobile shooting platform. He also demonstrates the advantages of his custom reticle design and describes important advancements in the MR-30PG shooting system.
Dave Lauck is a veteran law enforcement officer with more than 20 years of frontline experience. He has served as SWAT countersniper, lead patrol officer, special investigator and SWAT weapon and duty weapon armorer. The Lauck family has been involved in American custom firearms as far back as the 1700s, and Dave is a formally trained and certified armorer with more than 25 years of experience in special-purpose firearms. He is the author of The Tactical Marksman and Tactical 1911, also published by Paladin Press.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Firearms Safety
2) The Modern Tactical Marksman
3) Rifle Selection
4) Advanced Optics and Accessories
5) Ammunition and Ballistic Considerations
8) Immediate Action Rifle
9) Advanced – Precision Rifle Training
10) Equipment Maintenance
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased in PDF format, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read.