Kelly McCann's Inside the Crucible Volume 4: Close-Quarters Shooting and Combative Pistol Skills
An Exclusive Look at Kelly McCann's Individual Protective Measures Course
with Kelly McCann, aka Jim Grover
805966 039930 80 minutes
Continue your education in real-world personal security skills with Volume 4 of Kelly McCann's best-selling Inside the Crucible series. In this volume, McCann shows you the secrets of his proven close-range handgun tactics and how to properly integrate combative striking with the use of the firearm.
Through graphic demonstrations using Safe-Shot pistols, McCann first demonstrates the realities of distance and reaction time as they apply to sudden, close-quarters attacks. He then takes you out to the range and leads you and his IPMC students through a progressive series of drills to develop practical, tactically sound close-quarters shooting skills, including the real combat speed rock, shooting from the weapons retention position, flinch shooting and the secrets of close-range shot placement and stopping power. Finally, McCann takes the hard-core techniques of his best-selling Combatives series and combines them with his shooting curriculum and a strong dose of street smarts to create a state-of-the-art, integrated close-combat system that includes methods of fouling an attacker's draw, striking and shooting, and the use of the pistol as an impact weapon. For information purposes only.
Kelly McCann is one of America's foremost experts on personal and corporate security, armed and unarmed combat, and antiterrorist tactics. As the CEO of Crucible Security Specialists, he and his staff have provided security training for audiences ranging from elite U.S. counterterrorist units to Fortune 500 executives. He is also known to the public as "Jim Grover," former personal security editor for Guns and Ammo magazine and noted author of numerous instructional videos on armed and unarmed close combat and the best-selling book Street Smarts, Firearms, and Personal Security.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) The Tueller Drill
2) Combining Striking and the Drawstroke
- The Four Hand Positions
- The Face Mash
- The Hammer Fist
- The Cupped Hand Blow
- The Slashing Elbow
- Striking with the Pistol
3) Live Fire Close-Quarters Shooting
- Face Mash, Draw, Press Out, and Shoot
- Draw and Fire from the Guard
- Draw, Fire from the Guard, Step Back, Press Out and Fire Two More Times
- The Pelvic Girdle as a Target
- The Speed Rock
- Forward Pressure to the Target, Draw, and Fire from Weapons Retention Position
- Strike the Target, Step Back, and Point Shoot
- Face Mash, Draw, Press Out, and Step Back While Firing
- Strike Dummy, Draw and Fire Twice at Two Targets
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.