There is nothing pretty or clean about brawling. It hurts, it's frightening, it's brutal and it's ugly. If you accept the fact that all fighting is dirty all the time, then you must take advantage of every dirty trick you can muster. That's where this book comes in.
The ripping, poking, pinching and pressing techniques in this book emphasize quick, vicious delivery to the eyes, throat, ears, groin, nerve points and other acutely vulnerable targets on the human body. They range from annoying (to distract an attacker while you set up other moves) to devastatingly destructive, when there are no other options but to cause intense pain and potential injury. The criteria for their inclusion are that they must be simple, they must hurt and they must work in close-in fighting.
No streetfighting education is complete without the arsenal of nasty tricks in The Brutal Art of Ripping, Poking, and Pressing Vital Targets.
began his law enforcement career in 1967 when he served in the army as a military policeman in the United States and in Vietnam. He joined the Portland, Oregon, Police Bureau in 1972 and retired in 1997. During those years, he specialized in street gangs, defensive tactics, dignitary protection and patrolling the bizarre streets of skid row. He now writes full time and teaches martial arts. Learn more by visiting his website.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Your Arsenal
3) Arms and Shoulders
PDF DOWNLOAD INFORMATION:
• Once purchased, this file can be downloaded and read on your PC, Mac, Netbook or any device that supports the PDF file type*.
• After you complete your order, the file will be available for download immediately.
• You MUST download the file within 48 hours of purchase.
• A link to the download page will be included at the bottom of your order confirmation e-mail.
* This file type is compatible with the Kindle eReader, but could potentially be difficult to read. Please download the free sample PDF
to test the file on your Kindle before purchasing.