State-of-the-Art Tactics, Techniques, and Equipment for Military and Police Snipers
with Maj. John L. Plaster, USAR (Ret.)
805966 046037 120 minutes
This long-awaited sequel to The Ultimate Sniper reveals the cutting edge in sniping tactics and technology, including night sniping, suppressed sniper weapons, .50-caliber rifles, winter sniper warfare and advanced sniper fieldcraft.
Major John L. Plaster served three tours in the top-secret unconventional warfare group, Studies and Observations Group, in Vietnam. As a long-range reconnaissance leader, he led tiny intelligence-gathering teams behind enemy lines in Laos and Cambodia before leaving SOG in late 1971. He was decorated for heroism four times and retired from the U.S. Army as a major.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Desert
- Weapons and Equipment
- .308 vs .300 Win Mag
- .50 Cal Rifle and Ammunition
- Laser Rangefinder Optics
- Suppressed Weapons
- Natural Line of Drift
- Wall of Green
- Ideal Hide
- Fire and Maneuver
- .308 and .223 Bullets
- Calculating Magnification
- 3-2-1 Light
- Infrared Scopes
- Night Sniping Engagement
- FLIR from a Helicopter
- Reducing Glare
- Nighttime in Winter
- Overwhites and Camouflage
- Snow Shoes
- Tracks in the Snow
- Snow Hide
- Long Distance Target Detection
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.