A Grappler's Guide to Getting from the Guard to the Top Game
with Mark Hatmaker
805966 044231 180 minutes
In this revolutionary video production from Paladin Press, best-selling author and groundfighting expert Mark Hatmaker explodes the common myth that the guard, also known as the bottom scissors, is a position of strength and shows you how to get from the guard to the top game. First, Hatmaker teaches why you always want to be on top of your opponent so that your strikes have greater force and your submissions are more likely to succeed. From there, he gives you more than a hundred different techniques to get out of the guard position and turn the tables on your opponent, putting you in the top game and your opponent at a significant disadvantage. Hatmaker's instruction runs the gamut, from low sweeps to transition sweeps to high sweeps, giving you enough material to keep your grappling game on top. For information purposes only.
Mark Hatmaker is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website.
DVD CHAPTER LIST 1) Introductory Concepts
4) Low Sweeps
5) Mid and Transition Sweeps
6) Half Guard and High Sweeps
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player. If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products. Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy. Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.