In this controversial video production from Paladin Press, groundfighting expert and best-selling author Mark Hatmaker shows you that there's little to fear when you're inside your opponent's guard. With his typical attention to detail, Hatmaker begins this veritable encyclopedia of antiguard techniques by teaching the "buzzsaw": striking, grinding and brutal pressuring moves that will make your opponent wish he'd never gotten on the mat in the first place. He then goes into grappling techniques from every aspect of the guard: when you're in the low guard, the half guard and the high guard, with all the necessary variations: when your opponent's feet are in your hips, when your opponent has wrist grab cohesion, when he has double elevators in and more.
Throughout, Hatmaker refines the most commonly shown locks and submissions, showing you how you may be doing them wrong or how you can make them even more effective. In addition, he demonstrates the highest percentage submissions available from being in the guard, counters to those submissions and even counters to the counters. For information purposes only.
is a lifelong student of the martial arts with more than 24 years of experience in Western boxing, wrestling, and no-holds-barred fighting. Known as "The Professor of Grappling," he is widely recognized for his pragmatic, results-oriented approach to combat training. Hatmaker conducts regular seminars across the country and can be visited at his website
DVD CHAPTER LIST
3) Tie-Up Solutions
4) Opening the Legs
5) Leg Tosses
6) Knee Passes with Elbow Ride
7) Knee Passes to Leg Attacks
8) Doggie Door Passes, Exits, and Hip Glide Passes
9) Passes vs. Feet in Hips and Double Elevator Passes
10) Sweep Beats
11) Half-Guard Beats
12) High Position (No Cohesion)
13) High Position (With Wrist Grab Cohesion)
14) High Position (With Leg Cohesion)
15) High Position (With Double Elevators)
16) Leg Busting
After purchasing this product in a downloadable format, you will receive a link in the order confirmation email with instructions and other download information. You will be required to follow these three steps to watch your video(s).
1. Download and install the Paladin Press On Demand Player.
If you don't already have the Paladin Press On Demand player app on your device, please download and install it by clicking one of the buttons below:
2. Refresh your list of owned products.
Launch Paladin Press On Demand and click the "refresh" button in the upper right-hand area.
- New customers. If this is the first time you've launched this program on your device, you'll need to enter your email address, and other access information that will be provided to you in the order-confirmation email.
- Returning customers. Enter your email address and your previously set-up password.
Now, you will see your newly purchased products in the player app.
3. Download your products and enjoy.
Click any or all your products to begin downloading. As soon as you see a "play" button, click it to start viewing.
If you prefer to watch the videos online, without downloading them to your device, go to Paladin On Demand Cloud
If you have additional questions about the downloadable products, click here