For a limited time, this title is offered at 35% off the original price.
Buy now while supplies last.
People are born with the innate desire to survive, but sadly, many in our increasingly dependent society look to others for relief and assistance following a disaster. The fact is that help from government, family, or neighbors is often unavailable when needed most, and in the end you may have only yourself to count on. Do you know what to do and how to do it if disaster strikes?
If not, 31 Days to Survival
by M. D. Creekmore (author of Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat
) will help you prepare to survive both short- and long-term disasters. Each day contains a specific task for you to do. This daily, step-by-step approach is designed not only to teach you practical survival skills, but also to ensure that you complete the vital tasks by the end of 31-day period, thus increasing your survival skills and your readiness to survive a long-term disaster. By the end of the 31 days you will have:
- Built a rotating canned food shelf and filled your pantry with nutritious, durable food
- Accumulated the right firearms for foraging and defense
- Assembled emergency first-aid and dental kits
- Made a homemade water filter
- Put together a functional 72-hour kit and an everyday carry kit
- Constructed and used traps for small game and fish
- Collected tools and seeds for your survival garden
- Made like-minded friends
- And much more . . .
Are you willing to invest a month of your time for survival skills and knowledge that will last a lifetime? If the answer is yes, what are you waiting for?
is one of America's foremost experts on survival, emergency preparedness, and self-reliance. He has dedicated his life to learning the skills needed to stay alive in an increasingly dangerous world. Since its inception in 2007, his blog ( www.thesurvivalistblog.net
) has grown into one of the most popular preparedness sites on the Web. A few years ago, he got sick of being another rat in the rat race, so he bought two acres of land off the grid for $2,000 and parked a 26-foot travel trailer on it—this is now his full-time home and survival retreat. He is a black belt in Shotokan karate, gunsmith, survivalist, homesteader, and all-around nice guy.
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Check Your Skills
2) Start Your Preparedness Binder
3) Find Storage Space and Build a Rotating Canned-Food Shelf
4) Make a List of What and How Much Your Family Eats a Week
5) Build a Solar Cooker
6) Let's Go Shopping for Your 72-Hour Kit
7) Schedule a CPR and First Aid Class for You and Your Family
8) Optimize Your Time for Prepping
9) Let's Go Shopping for Your Year's Food Supply
10) Get a Checkup and Build Your Medical Kit
11) Get Your Spouse Onboard for Your Preparedness Journey
12) Learn to Sprout Seeds for Fresh Greens All Year
13) Let's Take a Trip to the Hardware Store
14) Put Together a Bug-Out Bag
15) Let's Go Shopping for Basic Survival Supplies
16) Build a Box Trap
17) Get a Dental Checkup and Put Together a Dental First Aid Kit
18) Make a Water Filter and Learn Water Storage and Purification
19) Avoid These 10 Prepping Mistakes
20) Take a Firearm Safety and/or Hunter-Education Class
21) Let's Make a Small-Game Snare
22) Prevent and Manage Stress
23) Plan Your Survival Garden
24) Take a Trip to the Gunshop
25) Put Together a Survival Kit for Your Automobile
26) Brainstorm Ideas and Look for Gaps in Your Preparation
27) Build a Deadfall Trap and a Figure-Four Trigger
28) Put Together Your Every-Day Carry (EDC) Kit
29) Learn to Cook in a Thermos Bottle
30) Find Like-Minded Survivalist Friends
31) Learn to Tie a Knot
32) Lessons I've Learned About Survival
33) Final Thoughts: Why Aren't You Meeting Your Survival Goals?